Pivot Pivot

I really liked the game, but I rated four stars because it was hard to keep track of your location. A map would be very, very useful!

Dungeon Deadline Dungeon Deadline

A very, very fun game. Probably one of the best Ludum Dare games I've played. Well done!

Second Wind Second Wind

I really enjoy games like this. It may be simple, but it's fun and addictive.
I'll be collecting the medals for a while!

Explode Explode

This is a pretty fun game. But sadly, two minutes in I've already finished all the levels and collected all the trophies. So yes, it's good, but to be great it needs to be longer. Quite a lot longer.

Unnatural Selection Unnatural Selection

An interesting take on a tower defence game; this was surprisingly enjoyable and worked well. A fun game to pass the time.

Goime 500 Goime 500

Amazing!

This game is really fun and it was pretty cool finding all the achievements and discovering all the areas! The arcade and the no-jumping law were awesome!
This idea is imaginative, and even though its ideas may have been used before, I've never seen them used as well as this!

As for kiki5310, you didn't even rate 1, you rated 0. Also, it's easily plausible that it's not the game causing the problem. Other people have played the game perfectly. Please check your own computer before rating a game this good badly.

Snailiad Snailiad

In a word... awesome!

Easily the best game I've played on Newgrounds for AGES.
Very very fun and exciting, trying to find all the secret areas and things...
The music too. Mare Carelia! :D
It's just amazing.
I hope to see a sequel! :D

Crane Ball Crane Ball

Not bad

Nice job!
I do like the game.
Could do with a few extras, for example powerups? Could they be implemented in any way?
Other than that, it's a good, enjoyable game. :D

GGames responds:

Thanks, I thought about implementing power-ups with a store system, but it came out kinda complicated and since it was my first attempt at a Flash game, I couldn't handle it.

Not Rocket Science Not Rocket Science

Not bad

Not a bad attempt for your first game.
I have some suggestions though:
Instead of making them all fall in the same place, make it so the rocket can move left and right to catch them.
Also, add powerups, as the game does get slightly boring after a while playing.

Nice game, though! :)

jollzy responds:

it will be in the 2nd version , and the power up already implemented, in certain time will comes a power up ball and it might changes its colour on certain heights, and if you catch it you get a life back .

thanks for your useful feedback

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Amazing!

Wow! That's quite a lot to take in.
But, very well done. Simply amazing!